Lawyers at Redstone Law Firm have extensive experience handling business and commercial disputes in both state and federal court. We also work closely with the parties to resolve disputes through informal negotiation and mediation. Our experienced attorneys will guide you through the litigation process and ensure that your business achieves the best possible outcome.
Breach of Contract – Breach of contract cases are one of the most common types of business litigation. They arise whenever one party has failed to abide by the terms of a contract. Lawyers at Redstone Law Firm routinely handle breach of contract lawsuits, which can involve a broad range of contracts and industries.
Shareholder/Owner Disputes – Shareholder/owner disputes often arise when there is a disagreement regarding the management of a business or when minority owners are being treated unfairly. Lawyers at Redstone Law Firm handle all types of these disputes, which may involve:
- Claims for minority shareholder oppression;
- Claims alleging breach of the bylaws, operating agreement, or shareholder agreement;
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims against majority owners, managers, or officers;
- Claims of self-dealing or conflicts of interest;
- Embezzlement or fraud claims;
- The denial of access to corporate or financial information; and
- Disputes regarding the addition of a new owner or the ouster of an existing owner.
Tortious Interference – Tortious interference occurs when a third party wrongfully intervenes or interferes with a contract or a business relationship.
Misappropriation of Trade Secrets – Misappropriation of trade secrets is a form of unfair competition in which a person discloses confidential trade secrets to a third party, resulting in damage to the holder of the trade secret. Redstone Law Firm has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving misappropriation of trade secrets, as well as claims relating to non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and confidentiality agreements.
Real Estate Litigation – Attorneys at Redstone Law Firm have extensive experience in litigation pertaining to real estate, including:
- Eviction/ Forcible Entry and Detainer Actions;
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes;
- Litigation Arising from the Transfer of Real Estate;
- Partition Actions;
- Quiet Title Actions; and
- Trespass Claims.