Chelsea is an associate at Redstone and a member of the Business Law, Estate Planning, and Trust and Estate Administration practice groups.
Primary Practice Groups:
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Business Law
- Law degree from the University of South Dakota Knutson School of Law in 2023
- B.S. in Elementary Education from Black Hills State in 2015
Chelsea's professional background:
- Lawyer at Redstone September 2023 - present
- Kindergarten-Sixth grade English teacher in Sukhothai Thailand 2017-2020
- Third grade teacher at Calvary Christian School in Rapid City 2015-2017
Most interesting place she's visited in South Dakota: Chelsea went for a spa day to the Stroppel Hotel in Midland.
Little known fact about Chelsea: Chelsea can speak Thai.
- Book: Outliers
- Hobby: Chelsea loves hitting the slopes with family and friends
- Favorite places traveled: Isle of Skye, Scotland and Phrae Thailand
While not at the office working with the Redstone Team, Chelsea enjoys: Spending time outside with her husband, Zach. They love to take advantage of the many different recreational activities South Dakota has to offer. They love skiing, hunting, kayaking, and enjoying a nice meal on their cozy, little deck.