Chris is an associate at Redstone and a member of the Litigation and Business practice groups.
Primary Practice Groups:
- Law degree from University of South Dakota School of Law in 2016.
- Sterling Honors Graduate (top 10% of class)
- B.S. in Economics from North Dakota State University in 2013.
Chris' professional background:
- Lawyer at Redstone 2018 - present.
- Worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Steven L. Zinter of the South Dakota Supreme Court from 2016 to 2018.
- Editor in Chief for Volume 61 of the South Dakota Law Review.
- Published a law review article: Presumed Drunk Until Proven Sober: The Dangers of Implications of Anonymous Tips Following Navarette v. California, 61 S.D. Law Rev. 327.
Most interesting place he's visited in South Dakota: Rapid Creek Ranch in Pennington County.
Little known fact about Chris: Since Chris began hunting when he was 11 years old, there have been only two years that he did not harvest a deer.
- Movie: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
- Book: Basic The Book of Thunks by Ian Gilbert
While not at the office working with the Redstone team, Chris enjoys: Spending time with his wife, Melissa, and their dog, Scout. He also enjoys hunting, fishing, and riding his motorcycle.